What are the definitions of statistics values in table?
– Ad views – Number of times your ads were displayed in Infolinks network
– Clicks – Number of times ads have been clicked
– Conversions – Active only if the conversion pixel snippet has been implemented in landing page – Number of times a user who clicked the ad reached the landing page , or any subsequent page you consider a conversion (for example, a “Thank you” page).
– CTR – Click through Rate – Ratio of users who click on a specific ad to the number of total users who view it.
– eCPM – Effective Cost Per Mille (thousand impressions) – calculated by dividing total earnings by total number of impressions in thousands
– CPC – Cost Per Click – The bid you set for each campaign in US dollars
– Spend – Amount of money spend by clicking your ad/s in your campaign.