Infolinks is a digital advertising technology Company. Infolinks provides a technology that places advertising onto our marketplace of publishers’ websites. We also have a platform that helps us understand how users interact with our technology. We provide both our advertiser and publisher clients with access to the platform so they can understand user interactions with our technologies as well.
- Infolinks’ technologies are not downloaded to a user’s desktop.
- Infolinks’ technologies do not upload personally identifiable information from a user’s desktop.
- Infolinks’ technologies do not collect or store any personally identifiable user information
Use of Information:
As a general policy no personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, or e-mail address, is automatically collected from your visit to the Website. However, certain non-personal information is recorded by the standard operation of Infolinks’ Internet servers. Information such as, general clickstream behavior, the type of browser being used, its operating system, your IP address, and information about your geographic location derived from your IP address is gathered in order to enhance your online experience. Infolink’s advertising products collect this information only from this Website and websites on which our advertising products are enabled. Additionally, we may engage with certain third parties that provide additional information on demographics, geography and interest areas that we may leverage in selecting ads to display to consumers. For further information regarding use of Google analytics tools, please see below.
Infolinks uses the information that we collect via our technology to understand and analyze the way our users interact with our technologies, to serve more relevant advertising, to improve the way our technologies and platform operate, and for ad delivery and reporting purposes. Infolinks discloses automatically collected and other aggregated non-personally-identifiable information (including without limitation, geo location and user device identification with interested third parties to enable and assist such third parties to target ads to websites on which our advertising products are enabled, and assist such parties in understanding the usage, viewing, and demographic patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the Website or via its services.
Specific uses of information on this Website may include:
- Infolinks’ Inquiry Form: The Website contains an “inquiry form” for web publishers and advertisers to request additional information about Infolinks’ products/services. The inquiry form requires web publishers and advertisers to give contact information (such as name and email address). Infolinks uses this information to contact web publishers and advertisers about the services on the Website in which they have expressed interest. Web publishers have the option to provide information (such as website address and vertical sector) to Infolinks. Infolinks encourages them to submit this information so we can provide them a more customized reply to their inquiry.
- Testimonials: If your name appears in a testimonial on this Website, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information displayed there can be read, collected, or used by other users of this Website, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifi able information you choose to submit in these testimonials.
- Web Publisher Sign-up form: When a web publisher signs a service agreement with Infolinks, the web publisher is also required to provide company and personal identity information, commercial information, technical contact information and customization information to start their advertising services. Info links uses this information to provide services and for payment purposes. If Infolinks has trouble processing an order, it will use this information to contact the web publisher. Infolinks may disclose such information to pay processers and similar functions.
- Web Publisher Service Agreement: If a web publisher signs a service agreement, Infolinks requires the web publisher to provide certain identifiable information including: name, company name, street address, email and telephone number. This information is necessary to process the Web Publisher’s agreement. Infolinks may disclose such information to pay processers and similar functions.
- Advertising Network Service Agreement: When an Advertising Network signs a service agreement with Infolinks, the Advertising Network is also required to provide company, personal identity information and commercial information. Infolinks uses this information to provide services and for payment purposes. If Infolinks has trouble processing an order, it will use this information to contact the Advertising Network.
- Insertion Orders: If an advertiser purchases a service from Infolinks, Infolinks requests certain personal and company identity information from the advertiser on the insertion form. Advertisers must provide contact information (such as name, company name, street address, email and telephone number) and finan cial information. Infolinks uses this information to provide services and for billing purposes. If Infolinks has trouble processing an order, it will use this informa tion to contact the advertiser.
- Service-Related Announcements: Infolinks will send web publishers and advertisers service-related announcements when it is necessary to do so. The other e-mails we send out are in response to feedback, contact and sign-up form submissions, and to enhance the value of services we provide. Generally, a web publisher or advertiser may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If a web publisher or advertiser does not wish to receive these communications, they have the option to deactivate their account according to the terms of their Web Services Agreement.
- Customer Service: Based upon the provided personally identifiable information, Infolinks will send web publishers a welcoming email to verify their username and password and to set up their account. Infolinks will also communicate with them in response to their inquiries, to provide the services they request, and to manage their account. Infolinks will communicate with web publishers by email or telephone, in accordance with their wishes. All this personally identifiable information may be associated with the usage information and technical information described above.
Legal Disclaimer: Infolinks may disclose user information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with Infolinks’ rights or property, other users of the Website, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities. Infolinks may also disclose user information when nec essary to comply with a court order, legal process or other legal proceeding.
Children’s Privacy: Infolinks is very sensitive to the issue of children’s privacy. Our Website, products, and services are neither developed for, nor directed at, children, and we do not knowingly collect personal information about children under 13. If you believe your child has provided Infolinks with personally identifiable data, or registered at the Website and you would like to have the data removed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Choice/Opt-Out: The Website may provide you the opportunity to opt-in to receive communications from us at the point where we request information about you. You always have the option of removing your name from any e-mail list in order to discontinue any such future communications. In order to ensure immediate removal from any list, please follow the specific instructions set forth within the communications you receive from Infolinks which you no longer wish to receive. If you are unsuccessful in completing the instructions specified in any such communication, please e-mail us at email@example.com, including a copy of the undesired email attached to the request, and state you wish to be removed from the mailing list.
Please consult the technical information relevant to your browser for instructions. If you choose to disable your cookies setting or refuse to accept a cookie, some parts of the Website and/or services, may not function properly or may be considerably slower.
Contact Information for Questions, Comments and Complaints: If you have any questions, comments or complaints about www.infolinks.com or about this privacy statement, please contact:
1233 W Knickerbocker Dr
Sunnyvale, California, 94087-1543
Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Via telephone: +1.650.422.3392
Information provided by you via general e-mail inquiries to Infolinks such as your e-mail address is used only to respond to your inquiries in the ordinary course of business and is not shared with third parties.
Google Analytics: We use a tool called “Google Analytics” to collect information about use of this Website. The Google Analytics features we have implemented are based on Display Advertising (e.g., Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager Integration, or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting). We will use your user data from Google’s Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender and interests) within Google Analytics to target interest based advertising to visitors of our Website. We do not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with personally identifiable information unless you have robust notice of, and your prior affirmative (i.e. opt-in) consent to, that merger. Users can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings https://www.google.com/settings/ads or by opting out via https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Security: Security for all personally identifiable information is extremely important to us. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Infolinks cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit via the Internet. By transmitting any such information to Infolinks, you accept that you do so at your own risk.
Transfer of Data Outside Your Territory. Infolinks technology, by its nature as an online ‘software as a service’, may store and process information in various locations throughout the globe. If you are a resident of a jurisdiction where transfer of your personal information to another jurisdiction requires your consent, then you hereby provide us with your express consent to such transfer of your data.