What are AdShop/Infolinks advertising standards?
Infolinks network is proud of being a “Clean” network.Infolinks does not support ads containing spyware, adult content, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, libelous, infringing, abusive, misleading, deceptive or illegal content, that promotes hate or discrimination, facilitates the sale of firearms or illegal drugs, or that participates or encourages participation in illegal activities, “scareware” misleading users to believe they have problems with their computer, malware or any other malicious code or knowingly breach or circumvent any Program security measure. Customer may utilize an Ad server solely for serving or tracking Ads under programs that permit third party Ad serving and only if the Ad server has been authorized by Infolinks to participate in the program, and in any event billing will be done based on Infolinks records.
Infolinks restricts the promotion of the following gambling-related content:
- – Offline and online gambling
- – Online gambling-related information
- – Online games played for money or prizes
- – Online casino-based games, regardless of whether money is exchanged
When promoting gambling-related content, you need to do the following:
- Comply with applicable laws and industry standards for any location that your campaign targets.
- Meet local licensing requirements for all gambling-related products and services that you’re promoting.
- Clearly display information on your landing page about responsible gambling.
- Ensure that you don’t target minors.
Additionally, you must receive pre-authorization from Infolinks before promoting any online gambling/gaming-related content. If the country you like to target is not listed in Infolinks’ country restrictions list, AdShop can’t promote restricted gambling content there.