How do I create an ads.txt file in my website?
To create an ads.txt file use the following instructions:
- Create this file as a text (.txt) file and host it at the root level of your domain
For example, https://example.com/ads.txt)
What information goes in an ads.txt file?
Include a separate line in the file for each authorized seller. Each line in a publisher’s ads.txt list requires three pieces of data (plus a fourth optional field):
<Field #1>, <Field #2>, <Field #3>, <Field #4>
- FIELD #1: Domain name
- FIELD #2: Publisher’s account ID
- FIELD #3: Account type (DIRECT/RESELLER)
- FIELD #4 (Optional): Сertification Authority ID, if available.
- Add the following lines to your ads.txt file:
Feel free to contact us if you need assistance or have any further questions – firstname.lastname@example.org
*Make sure to add ads.txt file to all your registered domains.