- Writing an attention-grabbing headline in title case.
- Including a hook at the beginning of posts that draws readers in.
- Using bullet points and numbered lists to break up long blocks of text.
- Being sure to include enough details and information in the post to actually drive value and to not just skim the surface.
These are a few of the may valuable lessons you’ll learn from this infographic that’s been featured on both the iSpionage and the Hubspot blogs.
So without further ado, here is all you need to know in order to crack the anatomy of a perfect blog post:
What is Infolinks?
Infolinks enables publishers to generate revenue from their sites, designed and tested to overcome banner blindness and to deliver true results. Infolinks helps over 200,000 bloggers and site owners in more than 130 countries to monetize their unused ad space with a suite of advanced free to use ad units, powered by real time intent targeting.
Infolinks products work perfectly with all current ad solutions and doesn’t interfere with your user’s experience. Infolinks platform drives revenue by analyzing 2 trillion keywords and displaying more than 4 billion ads monthly. Infolinks variety of smart products ranges from contextual ads to display and video ads with an edge, all of which target user’s intent, preform in real time and improve user’s engagement.
Start monetizing your content with Infolinks now – sign up here!
As always, we at Infolinks are continuing in our efforts to provide our bloggers with all the information they need to capitalize on the power of the Internet.
If you have any feedback please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
* Join the conversation and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+ and Pinterest.