‘How To Make Money Online’ – Infolinks celebrates blog launch with call for creative, clever and original video entries!
There are countless ways to make a buck on the web and Infolinks has certainly found their niche. To celebrate the launch of their new blog, the company is asking filmmakers web-wide to present new, interesting, odd, funny or downright absurd ways to make money online with “The Infolinks Challenge” video contest!
With a grand prize of $5,000 and first and second prizes of $1,000 and $500, it’s time to start brainstorming! Find a funny concept, get out there and film it – and see if your two cents can earn you big bucks.
Contest Deadline: August 21st! – Hurry up and start shooting!
1. Creativity – think outside of the… you know, no clich?s.
2. Originality – show something we’ve never seen before.
3. Entertainment Value – “making money online” can mean many things; surprise us.
4. Performance Level – keep decent video quality, at least better than ours.
5. Humor – if we all laugh to tears, you get rich!
1. Create a movie clip (live or animation) up to 2 minutes in length.
2. Finish the movie with the slide provided at http://www.infolinks.com.
3. Upload your video to YouTube.
4. Send us an email to www.infolinks.com with your full details.
5. During the contest period selected videos will be posted on this blog for all to view.
For More On “The Infolinks Challenge” Video Submission Requirements,
and Contest Rules, Visit: http://www.infolinks.com
Infolinks, Inc. is a leading provider of InText Advertising services, working with online content publishers worldwide. Infolinks enables website owners and publishers to benefit from premium InText ads without any risk while earning the highest revenue share – guaranteed. Established in 2007 and backed by Primera Capital, Infolinks leads the industry with the most attractive business model and guarantees the highest revenue sharing basis to all partners. Infolinks takes pride in making the process effortless, easy and immediately profitable.